I am Brave Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
A 4 week Virtual Parent and Child Workshop, Ages 5-10, focused on Children's Mental Health & Wellness. Hosted by Delvio Parent and Child Clinic and Kind & Confident Ed. Learn more at https://www.delvio.ca/
Dates & Times:
September 24th - October 15th 2020 7:00 PM-8:00 PM
What you and your Child will learn:
- Deepening an understanding on Children's Mental Health and Wellness from Qualified Experts
- Learning hands on Strategies
- Mindful Activities for littles
- Digital Resources and Worksheets
- Open Question & Answer with Registered Psychotherapist
Each week will include an empowering theme that will educate you and your child on how to be resilient, brave and connected.
Weekly themes include:
Week 1: Introduction to Mental Health and Anxiety ( Parent Only)
Week 2: Stratigies Part 1: Freeze Flight for Kids
Week 3: Strategies Part 2: Helpful & Unhelpful Thoughts
Week 4: Guiding Parenting: Connect to Reconnect
If you have any further questions, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for one includes One Household. Siblings are welcome to join the fun.
- I am Brave$140$1400$0