Sun, Jun 27|
Smile & See Outdoor Class Ages 1-3
Spring into a new season with some outdoor mindful fun for you and your littles. Connection, exploration and more.
Time & Location
Jun 27, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Vaughan, 331 Kleinburg Summit Way, Vaughan, ON L0J 1C0, Canada
About the Event
Our Busy Bees deserve some fun in the sun and so do you! So Bring a blanket, a smile and get ready for some fun in the sun with your little. Includes: an empowering storytime, Toddler Yoga, music fun and more.
What to expect:
- Toddler Yoga
- Polaroid Fun
What your little will learn:
- Develop an empowering inner dialogue
- Build gross motor skills
- Explore nature
What your littles will take home:
A Surprise gift for littles to explore filled with mindful goodies.
Social Distancing measures in place:
1. Class will be held outdoors
2. Small group setting. ( Max 6 mamas & 6 littles)
3. BYOB ( Bring your own Blanket) Blankets will be placed 6ft apart following markers layed out.
4. Class props will NOT be provided. A recommended list of items to bring will be included in the confirmation email.
1 ticket per mama & one little.
Sibling are welcome at an additional $8 per child.
Weather Permitting: In the event it rains or there is a heat warning, for the safety of our Mamas and littles, our Outdoor Event will be rescheduled and a new date will be TBD.
Smile & See
Parent & Child
This ticket applies to a second child attending.