Wed, Jul 21|
Thriving Together Outdoor Class Ages 5-7 (JULY)
A mindful event for you and your littles to get silly, connect and grow in the sunshine.
Time & Location
Jul 21, 2021, 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Vaughan, 331 Kleinburg Summit Way, Vaughan, ON L0J 1C0, Canada
About the Event
An opportunity to connect mind, body and soul with your littles. Engage in a mindful program for littles focused on connection. Connection to themselves, to their loved ones and the world around us.
What you and your little will experience:
- -Mindful Colouring
- -Kids Yoga
- -Nature Craft
- -Mindful Movement
- and more!
What your little will learn:
- Develop an empowering inner dialogue
- Build gross motor skills
- Breathing activites
What your littles will take home:
Mindful Goodie Bag
Social Distancing measures in place:
1. Class will be held outdoors
2. Small group setting. ( Max 6 children & 6 adults)
3. BYOM ( Bring your own Mat) Yoga Mats will be placed 6ft apart following markers layed out.
4. Class props will NOT be provided. A recommended list of items to bring will be included in the confirmation email.
1 ticket per parent & one child.
Sibling are welcome at an additional $8 per child.
Weather Permitting: In the event it rains or there is a heat warning, for the safety of our littles and their families, our Outdoor Class will be rescheduled and a new date will be TBD.
*Date may change due to LOCKDOWN extention/ COVID Restrictions*