Sun, Jul 11|
Young Yogis Outdoor Class Ages 3-5 (JULY)
Together with your Young yogi, connect, move and grow as we bring the mindful fun outdoors.
Time & Location
Jul 11, 2021, 11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Vaughan, 331 Kleinburg Summit Way, Vaughan, ON L0J 1C0, Canada
About the Event
Our Young Yogis deserve some fun in the sun and so do you! So bring your yoga mats, a smile and get ready for some mindful fun together. Includes: Kids Yoga, breathing activites, and so much more.
What to expect:
- Kids yoga
- An empowering storytime
- and more
What your little will learn:
- Develop an empowering inner dialogue
- Build gross motor skills
- Breathing activites
What your littles will take home:
Kind & Confident Ed exclusive colouring picture and mindful breathing tool.
Social Distancing measures in place:
1. Class will be held outdoors
2. Small group setting. ( Max 6 children & 6 adults)
3. BYOM ( Bring your own Mat) Yoga Mats will be placed 6ft apart following markers layed out.
4. Class props will NOT be provided. A recommended list of items to bring will be included in the confirmation email.
1 ticket per parent & one child.
Sibling are welcome at an additional $8 per child.
Weather Permitting: In the event it rains or there is a heat warning, for the safety of our Mamas and littles, our Outdoor class will be rescheduled and a new date will be TBD.
*Dates may change due to LOCKDOWN extention/ COVID Restrictions*
Young Yogis ticket
One Parent & One child
Additional 1 child.