Fri, May 06|
Mamas my Hero Outdoor Event
Celebrating Mothers Day with your littles through mindful movement, crafting and more.
Time & Location
May 06, 2022, 10:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. EDT
Vaughan, 299 Stegman's Mill Rd, Woodbridge, ON L4H 3N5
About the Event
Celebrating all the special Mamas with your little through movement, Arts n crafts , nature play and so much more. Together, you and your little will be connecting and celebrating our Little ones hero, YOU mama.
What to expect:
- Kids Yoga
- Nature Play
- Process Art
What your little will learn:
- Develop an empowering inner dialogue
- Build gross and fine motor skills
- Celerbrate our littles hero Mama
What your littles will take home:
A Mothers day Craft created together.
Saftey measures in place:
1. Class will be held outdoors
2. Small group setting. ( Max 12 mamas & 12 littles)
3. BYOB ( Bring your own Blanket) Blanket.
4. Props and supplies provided are disinfected before and after each class.
1 ticket per mama & one little.
Sibling are welcome at an additional $10 per child.
Weather Permitting: In the event there is a weather warning, for the safety of our Kind Community, our Mamas my Hero Outdoor Event canceled and a credit will be applied to a future event.
Mamas My hero
1 Parent & 1 Child
This ticket applies to a second child attending.
Mamas My Hero + Board Book
This ticket includes admission to the I am LOVE event and a copy of Kind & Confident Me Board Book